It’s a midnight-to-midnight event showcasing local nonprofits that makes giving easy, whether you are a first-time donor or a long-time supporter. All it takes is a couple of clicks on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
St. Petersburg Free Clinic is participating this year and we want to invite you to join us. Below are some bonus challenges sponsored by local organizations that will help your donation go farther.
- Community Foundation of Tampa Bay 25th Anniversary Prize: $12,500 will be rewarded to the largest and smallest nonprofits that raise the most money.
- Community Foundation of Tampa Bay Agency Endowment sponsored by Caspers Co: $10,000 awarded to the nonprofit with the single largest donation
- Community Foundation of Tampa Bay Sunrise Special: $5,000 awarded to nonprofit that receives a donation closest to 6:46am.
- United Way Suncoast Lunch Break Prize: $5,000 awarded to nonprofit with the most donations during the lunch hour (12-1pm)
- HCI Happy Hour Prize: $5,000 awarded to the nonprofit with the most donations during happy hour (6-7pm)
- Tampa Bay Rays Sunset Special: $5,000 awarded to nonprofit that receives donation closest to 8:06pm.
- Community Foundation of Tampa Bay Midnight Madness: $5,000 awarded to nonprofit that receives the last donation of the day.
Will you join us on May 5th?