Clothes to Kids
- To schedule an in-person shopping appointment for our Clearwater and St. Pete stores, please call 727-441-5050.
- Complete a Clothes To Go form and request a wardrobe curbside.
Each wardrobe whether shopping in-person or through our Clothes To Go program can include: 5 pairs of underwear, 5 pairs of socks, 5 tops, 4 bottoms, 1 dress (optional) and a pair of shoes. If your child attends a uniform school they may receive up to 3 uniform tops and 2 uniform bottoms.
At this time, we are not requiring your child’s free or reduced price lunch letter but ask that you respect our guidelines:
- Your child must live and attend school in Pinellas or Hillsborough County. We currently serve kids in PreK4-12th grade (this includes traditional – in person school, home school, virtual students, private and charter school attendees, etc)
- Your child is eligible for free or reduced lunch or in crisis;
- Eligible children may shop in person OR receive two Clothes To Go bags within their twelve-month period. (i.e. any combination equaling two wardrobes per child, per 12-month period)
Please visit the website to fill out the form: https://clothestokids.org/shop-with-us